2.1 surname, first name, patronymic of the User;
2.2 contact phone number of the User;
2.3. The e-mail address (e-mail);
2.4 the delivery address of the Goods;
2.5 the place of residence of the User.
3. StrikeMall.com collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
4. The site administration is obliged to:
4.1. Ensure the confidential information kept in secret, not disclosed without the prior written permission of the StrikeMall.com User, as well as not selling, exchanging, publishing, or disclosing in other possible ways the personal data of the StrikeMall.com User.
4.2. Ensure the confidentiality of information about the received Goods.
(Closed opaque tight packaging, etc.)
5. StrikeMall is your reliable friend and partner! Join us!
Thank you for using strikemall.com (the "Website")! In the course of our dealings with you, we will collect and process personal data about you in order to provide you with the Services / Products you request.
We have the purpose to guarantee you the Services of the highest quality. To make it possible, we strive to have both simple and accurate identification procedure in place, just like a manner of communication and provide you with the option to make a choice.
Under EU data protection law, with regards to the processing of our direct clients’ personal data we act as a "controller", i.e. the person responsible for information you provide.
According to General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 ("GDPR") controller is a person that determines the purposes and the means of processing of your personal data.
With regards to the processing of your personal data we act as a processor, which means a person, that processes personal data. This Policy covers the personal data we collect:
(1) about you as a user of our Services and products;
(2) through our Website and in the usual course of our business, including in connection with our events, recruitment, sales and marketing activities. So, we ask you to spend some time reviewing this Policy very carefully since it contains important information about how we will collect, store and process your personal data.
Would you have any questions concerning this Policy or our processing of your personal data, please email us at [email protected]
With respect to the information of your customers, including personal data that you provide to us, we act a data processor;
Also, we, strikemall.com are responsible for seeking proper legal basis according but not limited to GDPR terms & conditions.
Our Website and our Services / Products are not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age.
No one under age thirteen (13) may provide any personal information to us.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under thirteen (13).
If you are under thirteen (13), do not use or provide any information on this Website or through our Services, purchase products on the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under thirteen (13), we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under thirteen (13), please contact us at [email protected]
What Information We Collect About You and How We collect?
Store and process your personal data based on different legal grounds (i.e. "legal basis" for the purposes of GDPR) which depends on the purpose for which this data is processed. If we have a contract with you, we use your personal data for performance of such contract.
Also, your personal data may be processed on the basis of our legitimate interest, your consent or in order for us to fulfil certain legal obligations. In any case such legal basis is depend on certain purposes of processing your personal data which is described below.
Please note that in case your consent is required, we will separately ask for it.
Personal data we may collect from you for the performance of a contact with you may include:
1. Contact details: such as your name, your email address, your telephone number associated with your profile.
2. Profile information: such as your contact details (as above) and other any information you share when purchasing something on our Website.
3. Payment and transaction information: we will keep the payment method you use for the transaction with us. We may work with certain third parties as payment service providers and we also may receive some information about you from them. We do not view or store your payment card information. Third-party service providers (namely, HiPay - website with their contact information: https://hipay.com)
4. process your payment card information when you use a payment card to purchase something on our Website.
• your payment card holder name;
• email registered, and
• your address.
We require information set forth in this Section to provide you with our Services and Products, including to verify your identity and maintain a record of your transactions and interactions with us.
Mostly this is the information which we receive directly from you.
We also have a legitimate interest for processing of certain your personal data which may include: Website login information: your log-in (email) and password.
You may also choose to sign in to our Website through third-party services (e.g., Facebook).
As always, you will be asked whether you want that such third-party services provide us with information about you. If choose to do this we will receive your login details and profile information such as your log-in, user name and photo (avatar) and other information from that service as permitted by you and that service. We may need this information to protect the security of your account (profile) and provide you with alternative methods to sign in to your account (profile).
Personal data which we collect when, and for the purposes of communicating with you for the purposes related to our Services and Products:
• your contact details (email address, telephone number);
• information which you may provide us with when you interact with our customer support or use our messaging system;
• to improve our Service and customer support we may also record your conversations with our customer support representatives.
We may use this information from you to communicate with you about our Services and Products (including to inform you about any changes made to our Services and/or Products) and to provide you with quality customer support.
When you use our Services or access our Website, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information but which potentially may be used to identify you personally.
This includes data about your device, browser, OS, your IP-address and general location information (country) and time zone.
This information may be collected through your browser and/or various technologies, including server logs, cookies and similar technologies (web beacons, for example).
Certain analytical data which we may receive about you from third-party providers like Google Analytics and similar services.
We utilize trusted third-party vendors like Google to track your activity on our Website, track site usage using Google Analytics, and show ads about the Website around the Internet. If you have chosen to enable Google to associate your web and/or app browsing history with your Google account, and to use information from your Google account to personalize ads, Google will use your data from your Google account together with our Google Analytics data to build audience lists for cross-device remarketing purposes.
This means that by using signed-in user data, ads can be shown to you across any device which is linked to your Google account. In order to support this feature, two things will happen:
• first, for users on our Website, Google Analytics will collect Google-authenticated identifiers associated with users’ Google accounts (and therefore, personal information);
• second, Google Analytics will temporarily join these identifiers to our Google Analytics data in order to support our audiences.
We only use remarketing to provide you with additional information and promotions that align with past behavior on our Website.
With your prior opt-in consent we may process the following information for the following purposes: your contact details (email address, telephone number) which we may process for direct marketing purposes, including sending you marketing information about our Services and/or Products which may be of interest to you.
The legal basis on which we may process your personal data for marketing purposes is your express consent, except you are already our existing client and the marketing message concerns Services and Products similar to those you have already purchased from us.
In such a case, our legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest to develop and grow our business.
• information about how you use and connect to our Website.
• how you use the Website such as the pages and links you access, the time you access the Website and duration you are on it, the website you come from or go to after leaving the Website and selections and choices you make when using the Website.
• information about the computer or other electronic devices you use to connect to the Website such as details about the type of device (it may include identification of unique number of the device), its operating system, browser and applications connected to the Website through the device, your Internet service provider or mobile network, your IP address and your device’s telephone number (if it has one). Typically, the information we collect about how you use or connect to the Website is associated with your device and not you as a named individual. Yet, in case you are logged into a registered account at our Website, then this information may also be associated directly with you.
• Information about your location: other than information you choose to provide to us, we never collect any information of where you are located. Your device’s IP address on your electronic device may help us determine only your approximate location but this will be no more precise than the city, state or country you are using your device in.
We require this information to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (device), and to help us analyze how you and other visitors use our Website.
You may read more about cookies we use on our Website from our Cookies Policy.
You mostly submit all the information personally. But we may get information on our own with your consent.
Information can be submitted once you:
• fill any questionnaires or any forms;
• communicate with us in any way;
• identify your personality.
We may also get information by means of:
• observing your activities and interactions on our Website;
• tracking your transactions on this Website;
• using cookies or any similar technologies.
We never get information which concerns or reveals your:
• political views;
• ethnic or racial origin;
• philosophical, religious or any other beliefs of the similar kind;
• sex life;
• your mental or physical condition or health;
What information the third-party (sellers from strikemall.com) will get when you will purchase / order a Products or / and Service from strikemall.com?
Sellers of strikemall.com will get next information about you when you will purchase / order a Product or / and Service on strikemall.com:
1) Your full name, this is required for couriers, shipping companies and post – office;
2) Your mobile phone number, this is required for your local post office in order to notify you about your orders from strikemall.com;
3) Your address, this is required for your local post office in order to notify you about your orders from strikemall.com.
How Long We Can Keep Your Information
This also includes anyone whom we share your data with and who carries out services on our behalf.
If we no longer need to process and keep your data and there is no requirement for us to keep it in order to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it or depersonalize it so we can't identify you.
Information About You We Share with Third Parties.
Categories of Recipients
We may disclose your personal data to third parties, including in the following circumstances:
• Service / Products Providers. We use a variety third parties to provide services to us or to carry out a certain type of activities on our behalf involving the processing of your personal data. These third-party providers have access to your personal data on a “need-to-know” basis only, solely for the purposes to perform these tasks and to the extent necessary to provide their services / Products.
• Our affiliates. To enable and support us in providing the Services or access to our Platform, we may share your personal data between our affiliate companies.
• Third parties (in case of change of control). We may sell, disclose, or transfer information about you as part of a corporate business transaction, such as an acquisition or a merger, financing, corporate reorganization, joint venture, including sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, receivership or insolvency, in which such information could be disclosed to any third-parties as a business asset in the transaction.
• Third parties (in case of protecting our rights). We may disclose your personal data if we consider this is necessary in order to protect our legitimate rights and interests
• Courts, law enforcement agencies and governmental authorities. We may pass your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation (including in connection with a court order).
• Partners. We may share non-personal aggregate statistics (group) data about visitors to our Website, sales and traffic patterns with our partners and other parties.
• Other third parties. We may disclose personal information about you to third-parties with your consent. We may obtain your consent in writing; online, through "click-through" agreements; when you accept the terms of disclosures for certain Services; orally, when you interact with our Customer Support Representatives.
Where Your Personal Information Can Be Processed We may transfer the personal data we gather about you with to third parties located in countries other than the one you are located for the purposes for which they have been collected.
This also includes countries which are not regarded as part of the EEA and which may not offer the same safeguards to personal data protection as within the EEA. Any such transfer will only occur in cases where, at least:
1. The third-party recipient is located in a country which, according to the European Commission, provides an adequate level of protection for your personal information; and/or
2. Under an agreement which satisfies EU requirements for the transfer of personal data to data processors or data controllers outside the EEA, such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
• a right to access the personal data we have on you. Please note that your right to access to your personal data may be restricted by certain legislation restrictions, protection of another persons’ privacy.
• a right to request correction of incorrect and/or incomplete data. If the data you provided are incorrect and/or incomplete, you are entitled to request us to correct, change, update and/or rectify your personal data. Before making such request please note that some of your data can be updated through your account.
• a right to request erasure ("a right to be forgotten"). You have the right to ask us to delete some or all of your data in case;
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected and/or processed o you withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason for processing;
• you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
• you object to processing for direct marketing,
• your personal data have been unlawfully processed, or
• children personal data have been processed.
We may, however, retain some of your personal data for legal compliance purposes, or where we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
• a right to restrict processing of your personal data. You have the right to restrict the processing of your data in certain circumstances (for example, you have the right to limit us in processing of your data for a period of enabling us to verify the accuracy of your personal data in case you are contesting the accuracy of your personal data)
• a right to object to processing of your personal data which is based on our legitimate interest. You can at any time object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
• a right to data portability. If your personal data was processed on the consent basis and by automated means, you have a right to receive personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. If technically feasible your data can be transmitted to another data controller. In all cases, you can make your request by sending us an email at [email protected]
Security Your Consent For some purposes and in certain situations, we may require your consent to process your personal data.
Examples of such situations are processing of your data for marketing purposes (with certain exceptions). If you have previously given us your consent to a processing of your personal data you can freely withdraw such consent at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
If you withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal ground for processing, then we will stop processing your personal data. Please note that if we need to process your personal data in order to operate the Website and/or provide our Services and/or Products, and you object or do not consent to us processing your personal data, the Website and/or those Services and/or Products may not be available to you.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO ASK US TO STOP PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
If you wish to exercise this right, you should contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails / messages.
Our Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring compliance with the GDPR and with this Policy.
Any questions about the operation of this Policy or any concerns related the Policy should be firstly referred to our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
However, if you disable the cookies we use, this may affect the user's experience on the Website and the use of our services.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that often includes a unique identifier that is sent to the browser of your computer from the website server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Each website or third-party service provider used by the website can send its own cookies to your browser, if its parameters allow, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only allows the website or third-party service provider to access the cookies it has already sent to you, and not the cookies sent to you by other sites or other third-party service providers.
A cookie will contain some anonymous information, such as a unique identifier and site name, as well as some numbers and numbers. This allows the website to remember things like your settings settings. A cookie can be a session cookie, that is, a cookie that stays in your browser when you visit a specific website, and then disappears when the browser closes, or it can be a persistent cookie that stays in your browser for a certain period of time. More information about cookies can be found at the link below: ttps://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
What types of cookies can be used on the Website?
On the Website, we can use the following types of cookies:
Session cookies Session cookies are temporary cookies that are deleted when the browser is closed. When you reboot your browser and return to the site that created this cookie, the site will treat you as a new visitor.
Persistent cookies Persistent cookies remain in your browser until you delete them manually or until your browser deletes them, depending on the time period set in the cookie. These cookies recognize you as a returning visitor.
Cookies that send us information These are the cookies we installed on the Website and they can only be read on this Web site. They are known as the "main cookie".
We use this information to improve the website. For more information, see Cookies set by Google Analytics and the Google Analytics Privacy Overview.
Other similar technologies
Other tracking technologies, including IP addresses, log files and web beacons, also help us adapt our Web site to your personal needs. IP Addresses An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet. We can write IP addresses for the following purposes:
(I) eliminating technical problems,
(Ii) maintaining the security of the Website
(Iii) a better understanding of how our Website is used, and
(Iv) better adaptation of content to your needs, depending on the country in which you are located.
We (or third parties on our behalf) can collect information in the form of log files that record the activity of the Website and collect statistics on user visits. These records are generated anonymously and help us collect (among other things)
(I) the browser type and the user's operating system,
(Ii) information about the user session (for example, the URL from which they came, the date and time that they visited our Web site and the pages they viewed on our Web site and for how long), and
(Iii) other similar navigation or visiting data.
We can use web beacons (or empty GIF images) on the Website. Web beacons (also known as "web bugs") are small lines of code that provide a way to deliver a graphic image to a web page in order to transfer data back to us. Information collected using web beacons can include information about how the user responds to an email campaign (for example, the time when e-mail is opened, where the user refers to e-mail, etc.).
We use web beacon information for various purposes, including a report on site traffic, unique visitor counts, auditing of advertising and e-mail, reporting, and personalization.
Managing cookies / settings
You need to make sure that your computer is set to whether you agree to accept cookies or not. You can configure the browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can simply opt out of them. You do not need to have cookies to use or navigate across many parts of the Website, although you may not have access to all the features on the Website if you do.
Look at the "Help" button in your browser for how you can do this. Remember that if you use different computers in different places, you need to make sure that each browser is configured according to your preferences in cookies.
Because web beacons are part of a web page, you can not "abandon" them, but you can make them ineffective by abandoning cookies that they have installed.
Block or delete your personal information
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. These links explain how you can manage cookies through your browser - remember that if you disable cookies in your browser, then these settings apply to all sites, not just to our
However, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. You can also delete cookies already saved on your computer, according to the instructions of your browser.
Again, this can negatively affect the usability of many websites.